CD6: Constructing the Narrative in Super-vision
OUT OF STOCK
This presentation focused on:
- Using prismatic dialogue in super-vision.
- Re-searching direct experience by taking up the inside/outside position.
- Emphasising relational accountability rather than one-way accountability.
- Exposing the operation of power within super-vision and therapeutic relationships.
- Using the imagination as a resource.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
NZ customers will have GST added at checkout.
You will be sent to PayPal to make your payment. You are NOT required to create a PayPal account look for the option to pay directly by credit card.